Eye Brow; arch, trim, clean-up $14
Facial Wax (not including brows) $20
Under Arms $17
Bikini or Upper Legs From $30
Brazilian (women only) From $55
Legs, Full From $65
Knee to Ankle From $45
Below Knee to Ankle From $35
Back, Stomach or Arms From $35
*Tips before waxing
Although we can not predict or guarantee who may react, most clients do not experience reactions beyond redness and
minor irritation. Hair may break at the root during waxing, if hair is thin or weak, causing some hairs to grow out faster.
Please follow these guidelines to minimize irritation and possible breakouts.
Our Top 5 Waxing Tips
1. Avoid the sun immediately after waxing and wear sun screen; recently waxed areas are prone to hyperpigmentation (permanent darkening of the skin) if exposed to the sun or solarium. Avoid saunas, steam rooms, whirlpools and other heated sources for at least 48 hours.
2. Do not use exfoliating products (AHAs, scrubs, etc) and loofas for at least 24 hours after waxing as they might further irritate your skin.
3. Avoid tight clothing after waxing, especially in the waxed areas. Tight clothing may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
4. Exfoliating two to three times per week is helpful to remove dead skin so your hairs can get out above the surface of the pores and not become ingrown.
5. No hot baths, hot showers or sexual activity for 6-8 hours after a Brazilian. While your pores are open, they are vulnerable to irritation by the extreme temperatures and infection by bacteria.